Home » Letters to the Editor, Opinion

Letter to the Editor: Support white history, culture

2 September 2012 By Matthew Heimbach, Former President, Youth for Western Civilization 98 Comments

As a new school year dawns here at Towson University, we must address one of the final frontiers of equality at our multicultural school.

For far too long, due to political correctness, our students of Caucasian descent are the only ethnic group without the support and representation of a student union.

The common complaint of “There is no such thing as white culture” is false. A White Student Union would represent the unique cultural heritage, folk customs, and strong Christian traditions that define white civilization. Just as we do not break up the Black Student Union into a Bantu, Zulu, and Igbo Student Union, it makes little sense to break up white students into a British, German, and Russian Student Union.

White students share a bond that is far deeper than skin color; the identity of the folk may have been trampled and attacked for generations but it is time to reestablish ourselves as a people and stand up for our rights.

As a genocide against whites rages in South Africa, record numbers of anti-white assaults occur in our own community, and open anti-white discrimination continues to attack the white community, it is time to declare, “Enough Is Enough!” I am inviting all white students to unite together and finally take a stand for our people before it is too late.

We must protect the security of Europeans and a future for the next generation.

• Matt H said:

Stand up for our people. Support a White Student Union!

• Scott Terry said:

It’s outrageous that a university in America today would restrict its students’ freedom of association like this.

What are we? Communist Russia?

Let’s move American universities into the current decade!

• Karen Michelle said:

I support white history culture and I am not white. I am a black American and if it wasn’t for white culture I would not have the wonderful life I have now. I have a good job a roof over my head and clothes on my back so I have everything I need. I have these things mainly because of white people so I want to see them survive and prosper because I always benefit from it. Deo Vindice

• Mark said:

Matt Heimbach is right, if black students get a student union then it is only fair for white students to get one. Also, I don’t see how any Towson students of any race would be negatively affected by the created of a White Student Union.

• Towerlight Commentator said:

The Towerlight commentators appear to be in favor of a white student union. Clearly that settles the matter.

• Mark said:

creation*

• Jason said:

The issue is a simple one: Does western european – or white – culture have a history that is threatened with loss and for which there is a legitimate interest in protecting. The answer to that question is an unequivocal “yes”. The threatened loss of culture is a result of the assimilation of other cultures, which was one of those things which ultimately led to the fall of the Roman empire (assimilation of cultures from conquered territories and appeased barbarian tribes like the Goths). It is often said the America is a melting pot, which means the traditional European culture brought here during its founding diminishes with each passing day. An example of this can be heard and seen every day. In the 1980s and even well into the 1990s, there was no option to press “1″ for English. Today, even the most basic element of a culture (common language) is threatened. So yes, white Americans have just as great an interest in protecting their own threatened heritage as others.

• S said:

If you want to start a White Student Union, by all means you can. People should be free to associate however they want, so long as it doesn’t negatively influence the campus community or make anyone on this campus feel unsafe. However, that is exactly what YWC did, and by the way you are explaining this “White Student Union” that is exactly what is going to happen again. Why you would try starting a group with the same premises as YWC without taking some time to adjust the philosophy at least a little bit? I don’t see anything different from last year, so I expect the same outcome.
    A few points to consider:
    The statement “White students share a bond that is far deeper than skin color” is grouping people based on the color of their skin and saying they share something beyond that, but not saying what that is. I would like to know what I share with someone else that is white that I cannot share with someone who isn’t.
    You make blanket statements about anti-white assaults in our community, anti-white discrimination, and attacks on our identity as a whole without explaining what that is. Just because you say something doesn’t make it true. Facts are everything, and without them you are just trying to stir that pot.
    Finally, White does not mean Christian, just as Christian does not mean White. Does your “White Student Union” represent the Non-Christian White heritage as well? If not, do you think your White Student Union, the White Jewish Student Union, and the White Atheist/Agnostic/Scientology Student Union would be able to peacefully coexist? Seriously, you basically copied the explanation of what the WSU would stand for straight from YWC speeches.

Good luck finding a faculty adviser.

• Theresa said:

Just as organizations like the Black Student Union aim to represent and celebrate a specific but diverse group of the student population with a single organization, the White Student Union would also strive for the same for all students of European background. There’s nothing wrong with celebrating a certain culture or having pride in a certain heritage, whether it be white, black, or otherwise, and no group should be put above another in terms of representation. Towson prides itself on its policies of diversity and equality for everyone, and it needs to live up to that. I don’t see how a White Student Union on campus should be at all offensive to nonwhite students.

• John Fisher said:

White students should be free to form their own union. To deny white students the right to freely associate in their own union while allowing people of color to have their own exposes the blantant Marxist multicultural enforcement prevalent in society today and clearly shows the desire of some to do away with any vestige of white culture.

• Michael said:

I think it’s only fair. If every other group and race can have an organization on campus, why can’t Whites? The people who oppose only Whites from organizing like this would probably claim they are anti-racist, but clearly what they are is anti-White.

• Eve said:

Can we stop linking White nationailism with some sort of southern cause? Maryland is not Dixie and Yanks want to be included in supporting our race. I’m not getting behind some lost cause movement. Especially since Dixie’s culture brought us a lot of this problem. Nothing like miscegenation and slavery. Antebellum- 1/3 of the south was Black. Thanks plantation owners.

• #upROAR said:

We have plenty of white student unions at Towson.

They reside in the vast majority of Greek Life, 99% of every classroom, and even the Administration Building.

This University is about productive inclusion of diversity, but with that said, what purpose does a group like this present that is not already out there at Towson?

To talk about your white culture’s history? You can go into any academic class and get that; from Psychology to History to Art to Literature.

To talk about the white’s means of socializing? Stop by the Greek Life office in the Union, where for every minority organization, there are 5(?) predominately white organizations.

Matt, IDK who didn’t hug you enough as a child, but just stop it man. Your rhetoric is not wanted here at Towson. You’ve done your evil deed, but enough is enough.

• NRiver2 said:

Matt Heimbach:

Good f–king luck. You know the process for creating a new student group… maybe try not alienating your advisor this time?

With YWC, you stated your organization’s purpose in broad, politically correct brushstrokes that SGA and administration had to acknowledge as legitimate. Your actions took a different tone. They were disruptive, hateful, and in no way brought meaningful or intelligent discussion on anglo-american culture and history to the table, as your group’s mission statement suggested. In my opinion, that makes you a deceiving liar, and I don’t think any culture has respect for people like that.

If you’re going to start a white student union, I have two suggestions:
    1) Say what you mean when you name your group’s purpose – if that is to promote white culture at the expense of all others, so be it.
    2) Or, learn from your mistakes, and the groups that you so hatefully assaulted, and open you eyes to the world around you.

This is not the 1830′s south. This is not 1930′s Germany. This is 2012. And the world is more blind to the colors, creeds, and histories than it has ever been. You can go along saying that white culture needs to be protected, but as a fellow white, I think most will agree with me in saying that I’ve heard enough about my own culture. There was plenty of it in my social studies texts throughout grade school.

My guess, however, is that your own perspective has blinded you to the truth. If you look at the world through a broken lens, you will get a broken picture. So you’ll try option 1. And I’ll finish as I started – good f–king luck.

• Justice said:

There aren’t white student groups because there’s no reason to celebrate being white. Being white is celebrated every single day. Being white is the majority. Nobody is telling white people “No.” If they are it’s a very very new occurrence which would mean everyone is finally starting to be treated the same. Unless you believe that whites deserve to be treated differently? Just take your white supremacist shit that you’ve been dumping for the past two years and force feed it back down your racist little throats and leave us all alone.

You make me embarrassed to be white.

• Kevin said:

Question: I am white… like really white. As in pretty much only from Western Europe, so naturally I’d be allowed to join right? However, I’m also Jewish, so does that nullify my entrance into the organization? You mention celebrating white culture, but do you deny the monotheistic religion from whence you came? Let me know Mattybear!

Sincerely,
    Someone who already knows the answer.

• Mark said:

Hey guys, I’m a freshman here at TU, and oh boy It’s so exciting to see so many new student groups coming on campus!

• Justice said:

Also, white people ARE being represented. There are white people in almost every other campus group.

• Lauren Havelka said:

I’m pretty sure that, as a white person, I’d have absolutely no interest in any White Student Union run by Matthew Heimbach, or even had him as a member.

• withheld said:

Matt,

We’ve heard all of this BS from you before – for most of the last year actually. The greater percentage of the student body saw you for exactly what/who you are…an impulsive and racist little boy parroting the talking point of his white nationalist mentors. Even your student group advisor eventually cut ties with you over your banal drivel and pathological need to see your name in print and hear yourself talk.

Please just transfer schools or just STHU already Matt – you lack the maturity and intellect to be a compelling white nationalist. Even your advisor thought so…

• Michael said:

NRiver2 said: ‘This is not the 1830′s south. This is not 1930′s Germany. This is 2012. And the world is more blind to the colors, creeds, and histories than it has ever been. You can go along saying that white culture needs to be protected, but as a fellow white, I think most will agree with me in saying that I’ve heard enough about my own culture.’

Precisely the opposite is true. Every non-White racial or cultural group is encouraged by self-hating Whites (such as yourself) and the political Left to ognise and push for their agenda. Only Whites are told that this is wrong.

• Richard Loewenhertz said:

Equality is equality….if students are to be recognized by their race or ethnicity and if students are to be encouraged to express their African pride, Hispanic pride or Asian pride then by logical consequnce the European students, who are the majority of the school’s population, deserve to have their heritage represented.

• Pat Hines said:

Of course there should be a white student union on the campus, well, there should unless the faculty and administration is willing to end all of the racist student unions such as the Black Student Union.

Since the latter isn’t likely in this climate of white cultural genocide, then the demand for a white student union should be granted and granted very quickly.

What are you anti-white anti-south people afraid of, some truth might be spoken and leak out?

• Withheld said:

Students:

• Large Stream said:

I support this. If other racial/cultural groups get a club at Towson so should white students.

• Michael Hill said:

Whites make up about 8% of the world’s population. And even though we are a distinct minority in that context, we are encouraged to give up what we have created to others or be forever tarred with the name “racist,” “xenophobe,” “white supremacist,” or some other leftist epithet. Why should Africa be for Africans, Asia be for Asians, but Europe and North America be for everyone? Whites have, by God’s grace, created a sublime civilization for themselves and their posterity. To surrender it in the name of white guilt would be a tragedy of epic proportions. We need an organization such as this on every college and university campus in America to counter the leftist poison of “multiculturalism, tolerance, and diversity”–the code de jour for anti-white and anti-Christian. If I were still a professor, I would gladly serve as faculty adviser to such an organization.

• SNN said:

Those who oppose a White Student Union but support student groups for Blacks, Asian, Mexicans, Arabs, etc. may claim that they ‘anti-racist.’ But what they really are is anti-White. Anti-racist is just a code word for anti-White.

• pierre said:

Article II: In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

(a) Killing members of the group;
    (b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
    (c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
    (d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
    (e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

• JustAWhiteMom said:

Darn right. Our White Western heritage isn’t celebrated on campus anymore. White students are shamed for their ancestors misdeeds but allowed NO SENSE OF PRIDE in their ancestors great achievements. Our literature is only studied by hateful professors trying to expose how racist, sexist and whateverphobic it is. Our great ancestors are Called Dead White European Males. Enough!

All these trendy liberal professors say they are anti-racist but what they really are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

• Eileen Og said:

This is an interesting blog related to this subject: http://cambriawillnotyield.wordpress.com/

White people are in a fight for their history, their culture, and their lives.

• Dennis Durham said:

The white youth is so brainwashed into thinking that pride in the white race is racist. This needs to be reversed if we are to survive as a race. We should feel no guilt for what our ancestors did or didn’t do. If the societies they built were not so great then why does everyone what to reap the benefits from living in them?

• Justice said:

Where are these sick-brained white supremacists coming from? Do you people even GO to Towson?

• Source said:

They come from white supremacist websites. Alarms should go blaring off in your head whenever you see “anti-racist is a code word for anti-white”.

• Justice said:

That’s what I figured. They didn’t sound like they’d be able to have gotten into a university, even Towson.

• Professor O'Rourke said:

One of the reason’s I left my tenured position at the University long ago was the lack of honest racial disourse on campus. As much as I agree with the anti-racist ideals, I do not agree with their tactics of silencing anyone who disagrees with established positions on race. These “antiracist is antiwhite folks” we see everywhere have a valid complaint but we don’t allow them to air their greviences.

• polly said:

Justice wrote: “Just take your white supremacist shit that you’ve been dumping for the past two years and force feed it back down your racist little throats and leave us all alone.

You make me embarrassed to be white.”

Just in case anyone ever tries to tell you, “I’m White, how can I be anti-White”…just think of this kid’s words.

• Justice said:

I’m not anti-white. I’m anti white supremacist radicals who seem to imagine themselves as entitled to a superior amount of privileged. You make me embarrassed to be white because I don’t want to be associated with human garbage like you.

You don’t want equality, you want superiority. Whites have the upper hand in basically every aspect of our culture. We don’t need an additional white group on campus because we are already represented in every other college group on campus. You just want to be involved in everything because you feel entitled to be.

• Pat Hines said:

Those that continue to espouse this “diversity” mantra ought to spend some time in Japan, as I have, and learn just what they think about your positions. They won’t even let an American of 100% Japanese ancestry move to and remain in Japan. That’s to avoid cultural genocide.

Then, go on over to China and see what they’d think if you suggested that 15 million Mexicans ought to be permitted to move to China, permanently. Or 15 million Irish, or 15 million French.

After their laughter was over, they’d escort you to your plane and bid you “good riddance”.

• Thomas said:

Beautiful letter Matthew. I admire your courage and integrity. Of course Whites have the right to freedom association, and are just as legitimate in organizing to pursue their interests as any other group. Many who say they are anti-racist are really just anti-White. Like everyone is saying, anti-racist is a codeword for anti-White.

• Eric Hale said:

I heartily encourage all ethnic and religious groups to be proud of their ancestry, culture, and heritage. It is a major part of an individual’s identity and to deny anyone this right is a violation of their dignity as a human being.

It’s 2012. Move forward and leave the 60′s radical hatred of White culture to the gray-haired self-hating hippies. Thats the past. All ethnic communities deserve equal treatment, including whites.

• Active South said:

Thanks Mr. Heimbach for your work. Your fine letter has been shared at Active South in order to serve as an inspiration to others in standing with you in this important cause for our people. http://activesouth.wordpress.com/2012/09/04/matthew-heimbach-stands-for-western-civilization-at-towson-campus/

• A3P said:

@Justice If you can’t be supportive then step aside. Western Civilization cannot help being the powerful influence that you seem to denigrate. Here is an example of your illusive “white privilege”:

Ronald Unz reported that nearly 20 percent of the Harvard College student body is Asian-American, and 25 percent to 33 percent is Jewish, though Asian-Americans make up only 3 percent of the U.S. population and Jewish-Americans even less than 3 percent. Therefore, 50 percent of Harvard’s student body is drawn from about 5 percent of the U.S. population!

When one adds foreign students, students from our tiny WASP elite and children of graduates, what emerges is a Harvard student body where non-Jewish whites — 75 percent of the U.S. population — get just 25 percent of the slots. Talk about under-representation! Now we know who really gets the shaft at Harvard — white Christians.

Another example. 35 percent of Americans are white males. However 75 percent of body bags returning from the mid-east are white males.

So don’t tell me about your “white privilege”. You are an ethnophobe and a xenophile. You are a pitiful self-hater.

Good luck to you Matthew Heimbach. European-American culture and heritage both need to be affirmed and celebrated.

• Lady Val said:

The problem here is the good (or bad) old double standard. If it is good to have a “diversity” of races and to study various cultures (as we are told), then one CANNOT make an argument that this does not apply to EVERY race and culture. As soon as it is good to study the star-bellied sneetches (see Dr. Seuss) but bad to study those sneetches WITHOUT stars on thars, you no longer honor either diversity or cultural studies. Rather, you have chosen to ELEVATE certain groups over another.

It is obvious today that all of the buzz words – diversity, tolerance, multiculturalism etc. etc. – actually mean anti-white. No one can make a legitimate claim otherwise. We are told that only whites can be “racists” (a word of Marxist origin designed to sow discord in the society) and as a result, acts of ACTUAL bigotry committed by non-whites against whites are ignored and/or explained away by making the white victim “deserving” of his treatment.

We have two choices: treat everyone according to his character and behavior and forget all of this multi-cultural nonsense or add whites to the pantheon of protected and advanced races and cultures. Everything else is IN FACT “racism.”

• peppermint said:

In the White Student Center, students eat mac&cheese and cinnamon snails, listen to Beethoven, and go outside to play frisbee.

• kaba said:

“We must protect the security of Europeans and a future for the next generation.”

“We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White children.”

• A3P said:

@kaba

How would you know what a “Nazi” is? Have you been “Seig Heiling” again?

• kaba said:

Nice try American Third Position (A3P), but I have a habit out of reading up on what I talk about. David Lane, the founder of the neo-Nazi terrorist group, the Order, was the one who coined the phrase. Most people who would use A3P in their signature know that, so don’t play games. Just because you want to be coy about the term doesn’t mean it should not apply.

I notice you didn’t have a problem with the term “terrorist”, by the way.

• peppermint said:

Oh no, terrorists express pride in $ethnicity. That means that pride in $ethnicity makes you a terrorist, and there shouldn’t be cultural centers for $ethnicity.

For values of $ethnicity such as: Arab, White, Black, Chicano…

• peppermint said:

> There aren’t white student groups because
    > there’s no reason to celebrate being white.

> Being white is celebrated every single day.

???

>Nobody is telling white people “No.”

…you are, right now…

> If they are it’s a very very new occurrence which
    > would mean everyone is finally starting to be treated the same.

Everyone else has a student center. Whites don’t.

> Unless you believe that whites deserve to be treated differently?

You’re the one arguing that whites deserve to be treated differently.

> Just take your white supremacist shit that you’ve been
    > dumping for the past two years and force feed it back down
    > your racist little throats and leave us all alone.
    > You make me embarrassed to be white.

That’s some nice rage you got there.

• polly said:

Justice said: “I’m not anti-white” and then goes on to explain why we cannot peaceably assemble because we are White. He is most certainly anti-White.

• Ryan Dunlevee said:

Matt is going places. Ladies, get with this man!

• Martel said:

Name ONE time when “diversity” meant less of ANY non-white group? Now name all those times when “diversity” meant less whites? – You LITERALLY need scrolls.
    Non-white immigration + “assimilation” = white genocide.
    Why do anti-whites think that their CRIMINAL program for no more white children is not genocide?
    Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

• MarteltheHammer said:

Name ONE time when “diversity” meant less of ANY non-white people ANYWHERE on this planet? Now name all those times “diversity” meant less white people EVERYWHERE on this planet? – You LITERALLY need scrolls!
    Non-white immigration + “assimilation” = white children being an ever decreasing percentage of the world’s population with no end in site, right? Isn’t that if fact a program of white genocide?
    Why do anti-whites think their particular program for no more white children is not genocide?

• Sebastian said:

At long last! The rusted chains of anti-white, cultural marxist doctrine are being broken…precisely at the place where they were given birth: the College Campus.

The anti-white multi-culti “diversity” enablers are loosing ground every day. More and more white people are becoming aware of their group interests and becoming unapologetic about being pro-white despite the sustained, massive, multi-faceted attacks upon our cultures, traditions, languages and identity.

“Matt Heimbach: Good f–king luck.”

Mr. Heibach does not need luck. He has the tides of history, truth and honesty on his side. The cat is out of the bag, your anti-white shaming tactics aren’t working as well anymore. If not in Towson U., believe me, you will live to see a lot of pro-white interest groups being born, in College halls and beyond them.

“Say what you mean when you name your group’s purpose – if that is to promote white culture at the expense of all others, so be it.”

You speak of it as if it was sin. I for one am perfectly content if white culture promoted, at the expense of all other cultures or not. Non-white cultures have been very, very happily promoting themselves at the expense of white culture and, more often than not, at the expense of the white taxpayer. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

“This is 2012. And the world is more blind to the colors, creeds, and histories than it has ever been.”

This sentence is the biggest racial-related oxymoron I have read in a long, long time. Your country is now a simmering cauldron of racial, ethnic and cultural tension with a president elected solely on account of his racial background. The world may be blind to some things, but race sure isn’t one of them.

“You can go along saying that white culture needs to be protected, but as a fellow white, I think most will agree with me in saying that I’ve heard enough about my own culture.”

Who is “most”? I certainly do not agree with you. Neither do most of the people leaving comments here, judging by their posts. How is your jaded attitude towards white culture even relevant? Do not worry, you will not be dragged kicking and screaming to the White Student Union. You will not loose tenure, be fired from your job or force to humiliate yourself in oublic just because you disagree with them. Which is more than can be said of those that seek that all bow down and kiss the altar of cultural marxist “diversity”.

“There was plenty of it in my social studies texts throughout grade school.”

Apparently there wasn’t enough of it to prevent you turning into a guilt-ridden anti-white.

“My guess, however, is that your own perspective has blinded you to the truth.”

Take a look at the mirror. Then, this sentence will be true.

“If you look at the world through a broken lens, you will get a broken picture.”

I suggest you follow your own advice and remove the cultural marxist googles from your eyes. Then the picture will become clearer and you may just get rid of the socially-engineered white guilt that was force-fed into your brain.

“Lovely. Now Matt is retweaking the “14 Words” motto that’s bandied about by neo-Nazis: “We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White children.”

“Frankly, if you’re paraphrasing the words of a terrorist, your credibility is zero.”

One man’s “terrorist” is another man’s freedom fighter. Which terrorist do you hail as your freedom fighter of choice? Martin King? Malcom X? Fidel Castro? The Weather Underground folks? Mao Tse Tung?

“Neo-Nazi” or not, opposing words that express the simple desire to secure a future for one’s people just prove you are anti-white. I would rather associate with an alleged “neo-nazi” than with someone like you, who hates my people just because we are white.

“Where are these sick-brained white supremacists coming from?”

Ah, the ever-favorite besmirching tactic of the good cultural marxist: Ad Hominem attacks coupled with accusations of mental pathology. It doesn’t work anymore my friend. Better come up with a new gimmick.

“The greater percentage of the student body saw you for exactly what/who you are…an impulsive and racist little boy parroting the talking point of his white nationalist mentors.”

You see, *in your mind* you might think of Mr. Matt Heimbach as a racist, but you are only calling him that in public because he is a white person. You drape yourself in robes of faux indignation and do a very good job at pretending to be an anti-racist, but what you *really* are is anti-white.

“Anti-racist” is just a code word for anti-white.

“Can we make a pact to just ignore Matt and his boring sidekicks this year? He has zero power on campus unless we pay attention.”

The more you try to silence Mr. Heimbach and others like him with ignoble methods and tactics, the more your virulent, anti-white hatred shines through. Keep it up, there is no better way to racially awaken white people than suppressing their identity and voice. More please! If you try hard enough you may even heal the white guilty from the brainwashed minds of many of our folk.

“Alarms should go blaring off in your head whenever you see “anti-racist is a code word for anti-white”.”

“As someone has already stated, why is it that America, that was 90% white, have to accept people from all over the planet so that we’re now only 80% white and declining?”

Simple. The cultural marxist plan requires the destruction of any and all white ethno-states. Vibrant white cultures and nations are a major threat to plans of planetary control.

“That is why we’re going to stop the cultural genocide, at least in the southern states, and we don’t really care what your Marxist professors say about it, it’s going to end.”

I’m a (Southern) European. I wave my hand from the other side of the Atlantic and say to you in earnest. “Hall Hail Dixie!” :)

• Shmeh said:

The viral marketing taking place over here is beyond hilarious…

• Frankie said:

Only a pathological anti-White will claim that White or European is not an identity-ethnicity, with legitimate interests, while at the same time giving credence to the interests of “People of Color”, “Africans” and “Asians”.

Africa for Africans, Asia for Asians, White countries for Everybody?

Anti-”racism” is a code word for anti-White.

• Cinaed Mac Seamus said:

I am a descendant of Gauls. The fall of the Roman empire was not a bad thing, but most welcome. Couldn’t have happened soon enough.

• kaba said:

“Yes, they should be blaring indeed. Because they are announcing the beginning of the end for cultural marxism, multi-culti and diversity. And heralding a future where whites will stop apologizing for the sake of being white and look out for their own interests before being guilt-tripped into looking for the interests of others inherently hostile to them.”

Actually all it means is you need an internet campaign to say the same thing over and over again to at least look relevant, and that’s not saying much for you.

• Zach said:

“won’t somebody PLEASE think of the poor whites”

• what? said:

Professor O’Rourke, I think one of the reasons you left your tenured position was your lack of grammar and spelling ability.
    *reasons
    *discourse

• john king said:

I have a great deal of respect for Mr. Heimbach. He has put his neck on the line for the benefit of all White people. In a sane world we would have universal morality which means what is good for the goose is good for the gander. If Black, Brown, Red, Yellow, etc people want to have a student organization to celebrate their culture and work for their group benefit, that is fine. But the same must hold true for White individuals. Kaba is a silly name (perhaps Swahili for ‘dog molestor’?) but what Kaba says is spot on: “a future where whites will stop apologizing for the sake of being white and look out for their own interests before being guilt-tripped into looking for the interests of others inherently hostile to them.” That is the kind of future I want for my white children, Kaba. Kaba, you have my blessing to be proud of your inheritance. But I will not ask you for the right to celebrate mine. It is my birthright and God given right. The Creator created all of the races of man in its image. The Creator does not create junk, contrary to your view of the White race being junk. Yes, this multiculti propaganda is wearing thin. Many chant “Diversity is our Strength” or “One race the human race” but few believe this TV-spread claptrap. If we were “all the same” Kaba would tell us that “race is a social construct” and not give a damn about the new organization. Nationalism is the future. I’m dreaming of a White Republic. And I wish other races to have their own ethnostates like Israel. If a Jewish State is cool why not a White State? Thanks Mr. Heimbach for being a leader. It’s always tough for the first person to come forward with a new concept and he’s done it. Hopefully many will follow and we’ll have White Student Unions all over the country. Yeh!!

• john king said:

@Peppermint: “There aren’t white student groups because
    there’s no reason to celebrate being white.” If I said there’s nothing to celebrate being your race, would you call me a racist?, a Naziwhowantstogassixmillionjews? I don’t know what race you are but I guarantee that your race does not have the accomplishments of mine. I believe the White race has more to celebrate than yours. Actually I am not comfortable making racial comparisons because every race excels at certain tasks. Every race has heroes and villains, creators and destroyers. No race is all good or all bad. Every race at one time or another has invaded others, enslaved other, committed atrocities, etc. So in many ways we are all the same, just different expression of humanity. What I oppose are the haters. People who hate the White race think they are “progressive” but really they are just miserable haters. The same can be said of people who hate other races. Hate is a cancer. When we are all allowed to celebrate our uniqueness and our accomplishments we will build a better world. A healthy world requires all of us (regardless of race) to have a good sense of self esteem. Crime, terrorism and misery are created by those individuals who do not feel confidence or pride in themselves and the culture which gave them birth

• john king said:

THE MANTRA (http://www.whitakeronline.org/blog/the-white-mantra/)

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

• kaba said:

Thanks, Mr. King, for showing where those without the aforementioned original thought can go to find the posting done by those who are doing the thinking for them.

• James said:

All-

Matthew Heimbach is inviting white supremacist Jared Taylor to speak at Towson in October. Heimbach just tweeted it:

Jared Taylor at ADL: http://www.adl.org/main_Extremism/jared_taylor_eia_entry.htm?Multi_page_sections=sHeading_1

• James said:

The “love your race” posters that were spread around campus were oringinated by the neo-nazi National Alliance. They feature the exact same “love your race” message and image of a woman looking upward.

• James said:

Heimbach holding a confederate flag outside the MLK memorial: http://twitter.com/matthewheimbach/status/226526301715050496/photo/1

• James said:

All-

• James said:

Matthew Heimbach has made the news before: http://ww2.gazette.net/stories/03302011/gaitnew192525_32539.php

• James said:

Heimbach is a frequent guest on the Southern Nationalist podcast:

• James said:

Heimbach tweeted in support of Greece’s Golden Dawn party: http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2012/06/19/ywc-leaders-stay-active-despite-recent-events/

• James said:

Here is the first article about Heimbach’s plans to bring white supremacist Jared Taylor to Towson University: http://www.onepeoplesproject.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1059:ex-towson-ywc-president-proposes-white-student-union-plans-to-bring-jared-taylor-to-campus-in-october&catid=29:us&Itemid=14&lang=en

We must not allow Taylor to come to Towson!

• James said:

Matthew Heimbach tweeted the following:

“I am always amused that when the media trots out a “reformed” klansman or skinhead they always have a book/cds/and speeches for sale.”

Why is Heimbach taking a swipe at people who have left the kkk and the skinheads?

• Matt H said:

James, seriously this is kinda of sad/adorable. Yes I am a member of the League of the South, yes I read American Renaissance, yes I support European nationalist movements that fight against communism, yes I am a guest on Southern nationalist network and good friends with the founder the Palmetto Patriot… What part of this is new or exciting?

• Matt H said:

There is a dramatic surge in “urban” folks in my favorite bar. Not a fan of this development.

• Aussie Bloke said:

Notice how james likes to quote the jewish supremacist organisation the ADL…

A little about this anti white hate organisation….

ADL Exposed

Here is more information on the B’nai Briths thought police.
    ADL Watch

• Aussie Bloke said:

How about the fact that Robert Mueller, head of the FBI has allowed the FBI to be infiltrated by an organisation conducting spying operations against the US and directed by a “Dirty Tricks” outfit, under foreign nation state directives… “israel”.
    Robert Mueller – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ADL has recieved contributions from know criminals such as Bugsy Siegal’s henchman Moe Dalitz, and fraudster Mark Rich, “The biggest tax rip off in US history”.

Various US police authorities employ ADL staff to teach “Hate Monitoring and recognition”.
    That may be as simple as disagreeing with israeli policy or holding views contrary to Yiddishkeit, like Mel Gibsons film “The Passion”.

Like a US version of the NKVD.
    Telling the FBI what it ought to do, and the director… “Bob Mueller” likes it.

.By 2002, 1000 Colorado Police Officers will have completed the ADL Bias recognition program.

16 Police chiefs were sent to israel for “Training”.

• Aussie Bloke said:

More about the jewish supremacists at the anti white hate org adl..

All reference deleted from Wikipedia.

Mira Lansky Boland is an intelligence analyst and a political activist. She studied with Prof. Uri Ra’anan at the elite International Security Studies Program at the Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy at Tufts University, where one of her classmates was Jonathan Pollard. From there, she went on to the CIA and then the Office of Net Assessment (ONA) at the Pentagon, where she worked under Andrew Marshall. Upon leaving the ONA in 1984, Lansky Boland became the fact-finding director of the Anti-Defamation League’s Washington, D.C. office.

Deleted from Wikipedia – Mira Lansky Boland (deleted 07 May 2008 at 14:08) – Deletionpedia

• Aussie Bloke said:

You are a racist james an anti white bigot….there i said it.

• Aussie Bloke said:

James why are you linking to a gentile hating jewish historian?

• DebAH said:

So then are any kids with white ancestors eligible? How will they determine who’s “white” enough to join? Also, membership would exclude people with brown eyes too, right? I mean, brown eyes do indicate they had “non-white” ancestors.

• Robert Oculus III said:

Mr. Heimbach is a hero. His principled stand against the anti-White bigots and haters is an inspiration. By his efforts to form a White Students Union, he affirms the Three Truths:

1. White people exist

2. White people have the right to exist

3. White people have the right to exist as White people.

We are the people of the European Diaspora. No one can deny us our existence, nor our right to exist as a distinct people. We do not need anyone’s permission to exist, to celebrate our existence, or to define and defend our unique genetic and cultural heritage. Kudos to Mr. Heimbach for his bold stand for truth, and shame on those who hate the sound of it.

– Robert S. Oculus III
    Editor, The Oculus Report

• reason said:

White student union should be limited to people who are of WESTERN EUROPEAN CHRISTIAN heritage whether they’re Christians now or not.
    Jews are not Christians and have their own exclusively jewish campus organizations such as Hillel–which non-jews can’t join.

The administration and faculty at Towson are the real racists. They have the power to end blatant racial discrimination at Towson but instead play games, pull strings and fight tooth and nail behind the scenes to make sure there’s no white student union AND no equality for whites at Towson. Discrimination against whites is now the NORM at all US universities.

It’s all been a big fat lie, folks and good for Matt Heimbach for exposing the liars for all to see.

EQUALITY, DIVERSITY, TOLERANCE are marxist propaganda. That’s why they must be repeated ad nauseum. If those words meant anything we wouldn’t be talking about this because there would ALREADY BE a White Student Union.

• James said:

The “white student union” now has its own blog: http://towsonwsu.blogspot.com/

Too bad for them there will be no white student union.

• Matt H said:

That is a great article. Thanks James for sharing it! Someone truly is the budding investigative reporter aren’t they?

• A minority said:

Hello

I’m taken aback. who or what exactly is a cultural marxist at towson university?

• bruh said:

this is stupid dude…

everything you explained is just.. lol

actually above all this is pretty funny.. is the internet being trolled? lol think so…

• rk sides said:

We are experiencing this all over the USA. It is very frustrating that every aspect of “White American” Society is being repressed.

• atout voyance gratuite said:

voyance

Profitez d’une voyance sans payer sur notre site de médiums et de tout ce qui concerne l’astrologie.

Une discussion avec un voyant peut en effet changer votre
    existence, car qui a connaissance de son avenir saura
    mieux profiter des chances de tous les jours.

Tous les astrologues avec don de naissance sont formés dans la voyance
    amour et dans la voyance professionnelle, et ils vous donneront avec plaisir des conseils précieux.

Ne réfléchissez plus, passez à l’acte et parlez à un des médiums de l’équipe de notre équipe de divination pour une prédiction immédiate.
    Afin de vous mettre en confiance et prouver le sérieux de nos médiums, nous offrons la première consultation directe selon les conditions stipulées.

Check out my homepage … atout voyance gratuite

• Berenice said:

If it can’t, ask if there is some sort of discount that the best place
    will offer you for the inconvenience. The Fiori di Como is special piece which is manufactured from 2,000 colorful hand-blown
    glass flowers. Many with the major casino chains in Las Vegas have local casinos round the country.

• film x francais said:

I have read so many content regarding the blogger lovers however this post
    is truly a fastidious post, keep it up.